4.3.08

What does AADSAS look like?


On Student Doctor Network (SDN) many new comers will ask what to expect when looking at AADSAS. Just a year ago I couldn't fathom what the page would look like or what I was supposed to do. If you are smart and want to see what AADSAS looks like make an account in May a year before you apply. This way you will be educated and ahead of the curve. Above I pasted the status page of my application; if you can take out a magnification glass you can see I got a round house kick to the face from some schools (Case, Alabama etc).

The turn around time is very slow. Some schools like Temple and NYU didn't bother to change my status even though I was accepted to both. I didn't see my status start to change until I turned in all parts of my application. Be smart and apply early. I skipped two interviews because I had already accepted UF's invitation.

Later this month I will describe what I put in my application and then put all the information on Grinding DMD. Until then, keep on grinding.

No comments: